What are your Payment Options?

Ice Rings offers flexible payment options while buying that special piece of jewelry. Whether you're paying by credit card or want to leverage our interest free monthly payments, we make the process simple and secure.

Ice Rings accepts the following payment options:

  • All Major Credit Cards
  • Amazon Pay
  • PayPal
  • Affirm (monthly payment plans)
  • AfterPay

All of these choices are available to you during check out.

Trying to decide which option is best for you? Read below for more details on each option.

 

Credit Card

Ice Rings accepts all major credit cards (MasterCard, Discover, American Express and Visa). You can also use a debit card that’s backed by a major institution like Visa or MasterCard. It’s a simple option and is easy to use during the check-out process. Using your card is easy. You can follow out the instructions. Be sure that your information matches up. We take security very seriously and we have checks in place to help better protect you.

If you're using your mobile device, we make it even easier for you by offering you the opportunity to scan your card.  Take a picture using the field that says "Scan new card" and it'll autofill your billing and card information for you. 

 

 

Amazon Pay

Amazon Pay is offered at check out as an option to use whatever information you have on your amazon account for payment. Instead of having to enter your credit card information, you can just use the Amazon Pay button and viola! Check out complete!

 

PayPal

PayPal is a long standing trust name when it comes to payment options. PayPal offers a safe additional solution to using your credit card as an option.  You can connect your credit and debit accounts and even connect your bank accounts directly to it. They also offer PayPal Credit which is their pay over time program.  When approved, you have access to a reusable line of credit to make purchases.  This is an excellent and simple way of getting the items you’re looking to purchase with your ease and security in mind.

Affirm - Easy monthly payments with you in mind!

Affirm is the pay over time option to getting the beautiful jewelry you’re looking for. Affirm offers low monthly payments at fixed rates based on approvals. It’s easy to use and support to help you every step of the way. Choose Affirm during check out to find out what you get approved for and you’re well on your way.

 

AfterPay - Buy Now. Pay Later. Instant Approval

Installments by Afterpay allows you to purchase in four equal installments, due every 2 weeks. For example, if you purchase an item for $200, you pay 4 installments of $50. There is no additional cost to use Installments by Afterpay as long as you pay on time. All of your payments are interest free and you will receive your order right away.

 Sezzle-Shop Now, Pay Later

Buy over time with 0% interest, $0 in fees, and a simple 4 payment structure paid over 6 weeks. At the time of purchase, you pay 25%. Then, the remaining 75% will be due across three easy payments scheduled every two weeks.